The mission of The Train Station Child Care is to provide a place where children are trained through the lens of scripture and in partnership with their parents/guardians. Our vision is to partner with the community in providing a safe place for children to play, grow and learn.
The Train Station Child Care is under the leadership and guidance of Faith Christian Academy and is governed by the School Board.
$70 one-time enrollment fee per family.
The following 6 forms need to be printed and filled out to enroll a child. These form are also available in the school office also.
- Child Care Enrollment pdf
- Child Care Immunization Record pdf
- Child Health Report pdf
- Health History and Emergency Care Plan pdf
- Transportation Permission pdf
- Alternate Arrival-Release Agreement pdf
|AGE|| WEEKLY |
(full time > 30 hrs < 45hrs)
| HOURLY |
(Part Time< 30 hrs)
Monday-Friday 6:00 am – 5:30 pm
Fax: (715) 842-1042
Immanuel Baptist Church
5100 Hummingbird Rd,
Wausau, WI 54401
NOW HIRING Teachers & Assistants
Interested in working with little people and investing Jesus in their lives? We would love to have you! Please fill out the forms below and email them to email@example.com. Paper copies are also available in the school offices. Once we receive your employment application, then we will schedule an interview!
- Employee Application
- Staff Record – Child Care Centers pdf
- Staff Health Report – Licensed Child Care Centers pdf
- Background Check Request pdf