The mission of The Train Station Child Care is to provide a place where children are trained through the lens of scripture and in partnership with their parents/guardians. Our vision is to partner with the community in providing a safe place for children to play, grow and learn.
The Train Station Day Care is a licensed group child care center by the Department of Children and Families in the state of Wisconsin.
The following 6 forms need to be printed and filled out to enroll a child. These forms are also available in the school office also.
- Child Care Enrollment pdf
- Child Care Immunization Record pdf
- Child Health Report pdf
- Health History and Emergency Care Plan pdf
- Transportation Permission pdf
- Alternate Arrival-Release Agreement pdf
$70 one-time enrollment fee per family.
|AGE|| WEEKLY |
(full time > 30 hrs < 45hrs)
| HOURLY |
(Part Time< 30 hrs)
|6 wks – 1 yr||$275||$10/hr.|
Monday-Friday 6:00 am – 5:30 pm
Fax: (715) 842-1042
Immanuel Baptist Church
152111 Tulip Lane
Wausau WI 54401
Teachers & Assistants
Interested in working with little people and investing Jesus in their lives? We would love to have you! Please fill out the forms below and email them to email@example.com. Paper copies are also available in the school offices. Once we receive your employment application, then we will schedule an interview!
- Employee Application
- Staff Record – Child Care Centers pdf
- Staff Health Report – Licensed Child Care Centers pdf
- Background Check Request pdf