We welcome all parents and guardians to apply for enrollment to Faith Christian Academy.
Faith Christian Academy admits students of any race, gender, color, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. All parents must accept the Faith Christian Academy mission and statement of faith.
New families must create an account, fill out the application, schedule an interview, and complete an enrollment packet.
Current students can re-enroll by completing the enrollment packet.
Enrollment dates for 2021-22
Beginning January 1, 2021, current students are encouraged to re-enroll. Our plan is to hold classes at 16 students maximum. We recommend all current students re-enroll right away, especially elementary students. The current 4th and 6th grade classes are full. We cannot guarantee spots after February 15.
- Log in with your parentsweb account. Our district code is FCA-WI.
- There is an apply/enroll button on the left menu, then click enrollment/re-enrollment. Fill out the enrollment packet and submit your online payment of $150.
On February 1, 2021 – School Choice applications become open until April 20, 2020.
- Any new students at Faith can apply for the voucher or any current student that is going into K5, 1st or 9th grade.
- The income limits are 220% of the poverty level.
Starting February 15, 2021, new students are able to enroll.
- Create an account, then fill out the application.
- Schedule an interview with Mr. Steinke.
- Once accepted, you will receive an email with instructions on filling out the enrollment packet with submitting the $150 enrollment fee.
On March 15, the FACTS financial assistance application opens. Qualifying families will receive a 30% discount on tuition.
On April 16, 2021, the School Choice voucher application closes. All proof of residency verification are due to the office.
We Look Forward to Meeting You!
If your family is new to FAITH, please consider making an appointment to visit. We would like to meet you and have the opportunity to give you a tour of our school.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.