We Look Forward to Meeting You
If your family is new to FAITH, we would like to meet you and have you tour our school.
We welcome all parents and guardians to apply for enrollment to FAITH Christian Academy.
FAITH Christian Academy admits students of any race, gender, color, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
All parents must accept the FAITH Christian Academy mission and statement of faith.
It is important for us to personally meet with families seeking a partnership in Christ Centered Education. During the enrollment process, new parents meet with the Administrator to share their personal testimony of faith and provide family and student information that will help us best assist families pursuing enrollment.
The FAITH office will contact you to schedule the parent interview with our Administrator.
Step 1: Complete inquiry to schedule a tour
Step 2: Apply for the upcoming school year
Step 3: Complete enrollment and pay enrollment fee
Step 4 (Optional): Complete application for school choice voucher (if eligible)
*You may re-apply or apply beginning February 1st.
Enrollment dates for 2021-22
Beginning January 1, 2022, current students are encouraged to re-enroll. Our plan is to hold classes at 16 students maximum. We recommend all current students re-enroll right away, especially elementary students. The current 4th and 6th grade classes are full. We cannot guarantee spots after February 15.
- Log in with your parentsweb account. Our district code is FCA-WI.
- There is an apply/enroll button on the left menu, then click enrollment/re-enrollment. Fill out the enrollment packet and submit your online payment of $150.
On February 1, 2022 – School Choice applications become open until April 21, 2022.
- Any new students at Faith can apply for the voucher or any current student that is going into K5, 1st or 9th grade.
- The income limits are 220% of the poverty level.
Starting February 15, 2022, new students are able to enroll.
- Fill out the Admissions Inquiry Form for tour and Administrator interview.
- Create an account, then fill out the application.
- Once accepted, you will receive an email with instructions on filling out the enrollment packet with submitting the $150 enrollment fee.
On March 15, 2022, the FACTS financial assistance application opens. Qualifying families will receive a 30% discount on tuition.
On April 21, 2022, the School Choice voucher application closes. All proof of residency verification are due to the office.