“Committed to excellence-to the glory of God”
|Become a Student|
|Become a Sponsor|
We strive to provide our student-athletes with opportunities to compete and develop Christ-like character qualities such as integrity, sportsmanship, service, discipline, and a commitment to excellence through the avenue of sports at Faith Christian Academy. The development of character before winning and personal achievement is emphasized.
Athletes do not need to be enrolled as students to participate in any of these sports.
SAINTS Athletic Opportunities
- Co-ed Archery – 5th-12th grades
- Co-ed Jr. High Soccer – 4th-8th grades
- Co-ed High School Soccer – 9th-12th grades
- Girls Volleyball – 9th-12th grades
- Girls Volleyball Recreational Team – 5th-8th grades
- MS Boys Basketball – 4th-8th grades
- MS Girls Basketball – 4th-8th grades
- High School Girls Basketball – 9th-12th grades
- High School Boys Basketball – 9th-12th grades
Sign-up and Sports Fees
All athletic forms and sport fees should be given to the Athletic Director, coach, or office before the first game.
1) Register your athletes online:
2) Turn in the Hold Harmless form to the office.
3) Sports fee invoice will be sent to your email.
$50 for a FAITH student
$100 for an athlete not enrolled at FAITH (home school, etc.)
Each season’s athletic awards night is a school highlight. FAITH currently offers these varsity award sports in the senior high school.
- Archery – Co-ed
- Basketball – Girls & Boys
- Soccer – Co-ed
- Volleyball – Girls
If you have any questions as a parent or would like to schedule a game as a coach please contact our school athletic director.