“Committed to excellence-to the glory of God”
|Become a Student|
We strive to provide our student-athletes with opportunities to compete and develop Christ-like character qualities such as integrity, sportsmanship, service, discipline, and a commitment to excellence through the avenue of sports at Faith Christian Academy. The development of character before winning and personal achievement is emphasized.
SAINTS Athletic Opportunities
- Co-ed Archery – 5th-12th grades
- Co-ed Jr. High Soccer – 5th-8th grades
- Co-ed High School Soccer – 9th-12th grades
- Girls Volleyball – 9th-12th grades
- Girls Volleyball Recreational Team – 5th-8th grades
- MS Boys Basketball – 4th-8th grades
- MS Girls Basketball – 4th-8th grades
- High School Girls Basketball – 9th-12th grades
- High School Boys Basketball – 9th-12th grades
Sign-up and Sports Fees
All athletic forms and sport fees should be given to the Athletic Director before the first game. The coach will later forward all forms and fees to the school office after their records have been updated.
1) Register your athletes online:
2) Turn in the Hold Harmless and Consent forms to the office.
3) Pay the Sports Fee to the school office.
$50 for a FAITH student
$100 for an athlete not enrolled at FAITH (home school, etc.)
Each season’s athletic awards night is a school highlight. FAITH currently offers these varsity award sports in the senior high school.
- Archery – Co-ed
- Basketball – Girls & Boys
- Soccer – Co-ed
- Volleyball – Girls
If you have any questions as a parent or would like to schedule a game as a coach please contact our school athletic director.