We welcome applications from students entering grades 8-11, who are interested in pursuing a college-prep program from a traditional Christian school of excellence. From sharing their culture, making new friends, or teaching groups about their country, our international students are vital members of this community. Interested students should have strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
Applicants need to submit the following:
- Transcripts for the past 2 years. (must show above-average academic ability)
- Standardized English Proficiency test score. (SLEP, TOEFL Junior, TOEFL or IELTS)
- In-person Interview or Skype Interview (via Internet)
- School application with recommendation letters
- Passport copy
- Medical forms (with immunization record)
- Financial statement
- Students must be responsible, honest, cooperative, demonstrate good character, display good citizenship and be respectful to others
- Students must be self-motivated, responsible for their own success and able to organize personal time
In order to apply to Faith Christian Academy, please submit the application and other required documents to [email protected] along with $200 application fee.
Tuition and Fees
Please contact our International Program Department for details.
International Student Director